Monday, June 16, 2008

We are currently living in Pleasant Grove with my uncle & aunt! Jaycee will be turning 5 soon and starting kindergarten. Kayla will be 4 and is just as excited to start headstart so she can go to school like big sister! Alexia just turned the big 1 and is growing up so fast. The girls are so good most of the time and are getting so big. I am doing so well that I am looking into getting my G.E.D. and attending dental assisting school in the fall if not sooner! I love being a mother and spending this time at home with my girls. The days aren't always easy, but I sure am enjoying each day!

2 comments:

Joe and Brenda Ashby said...

Tanya
Always look ahead never look back. You have come full circle we are so proud of you and the goals that you have set for yourself. We love you and your girls. Keep up the good work.

Joe and Brenda Ashby said...

Tanya
Always look ahead never look back. You have come full circle we are so proud of you and the goals that you have set for yourself. We love you and your girls. Keep up the good work.