Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yesterday was a GREAT day! I graduated from family drug court after being in the program for over 1 year! It was an absolute wonderful moment I will never forget. I had such a great support system as I looked around the room and noticed all the people that were on my team to get me through this chapter in my life. I realized I have never been happier. I felt the spirit of my parents there with me supporting me the only way they can. It was so nice to have all the family there that could be there! The Judge said I looked like verizon with my own network of people surrounding me. Everyone said something 0n my behalf and it was so nice to hear the wonderful things they said about me! I thank those who came to support me in this special moment fo my life! I am starting dental school on the 25th. Life is good!

No comments: